Wednesday, June 19, 2013

recent joys.



1. an incredible skype call with my fella, & being able to share in my awe of jesus with him.
2. a lunch date to panera with one of my favorite ladies. their broccoli cheese soup makes me weak at the knees.
3. baby kisses & snuggles from little jaxman.
4. a schedule for next week that will allow me to see friends & family and enjoy a couple of summer days! oh happy day :))
5. a dear friend visiting me at work & bringing me surprise yums. good yums & a good time catching up.


loving these precious moments in the past couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you are enjoying every summer moment so far ... more to come this weekend. hehehe Do you work? Would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6. your Mama stayed up and greeted you when you got home from work. :) Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete